Friday, September 25, 2009

BIO 100

As I sat in BIO 100 trying not to fall asleep, while Jowarski is spending way to much time talking about a bunch of random things. While pausing every sentence waiting for someone to answer his open ended questions that no one ever knows the answers to, and spending 45 min talking about George Washington Carver and how he used peanuts to save the south's soil. How people in Europe and mostly any other country in the world except U.S. and Canada hardly every use peanut butter. We talked about roasted peanuts, boiled peanuts, and raw peanuts how Jowarski hates those. The song from the civil war about peanuts and a bunch of other ridiculous unnecessary facts that have nothing to do with the class. While all these things are being discussed I am sitting there in my seat in the second row and I am thinking to myself I wonder if I should blog about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment